Thank you for your interest in vending at NAPC!
Important Vendor Dates
- June 27 – Vendor Applications Open
- on-going– Notifications Delivered to Successful Applicants with Instructions
- August 22 – Vendor Applications Close
- August 26 – 17:00 PST – Final booth payments due
We welcome businesses (including food vendors), non-profit organizations, and interactive artists/tradespeople whose products, skills, and mission are in alignment with Permaculture Ethics and the Community Resilience Movement.
This year, The Building Resilient Communities Convergence is teaming up with the North American Permaculture Convergence and we are expecting a highly educational, vibrant and empowering event.
Please choose one of the three vending options below and specify your choice in the application that follows.
The booth fee includes
- 10’x10′ space (canopy, tables and chairs are not included) from Wednesday, September 14 thru Sunday, September 18, 2016.
- 2 passes; additional Badges can be purchased for $150/person in advance or during registration on-site.
Business Vendor: $375
Non-Profit Vendor: $200 (Please email us your 501(c)3 letter).
Interactive Artist/Tradesperson Vendor: $200
This is a new category this year and provides artisans/tradespeople a discounted admission to the event if they are dedicated to being highly interactive with convergence attendees. You would be offering demonstrations, hands-on activities, etc; be sure to include a detailed account of your intent in the designated space on the application. Space is limited.
Village Heart Healers: $200
Send in your Application Fee; we will need to receive this before we can process your application.
- Application Fee is $15
- We accept checks or money orders (made payable to Permaculture Convergence)
- Or PayPal (email@example.com and include your full name and business).
Check/money order should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 3547
Berkeley, CA 94703
Businesses, Non-Profits and Artists: email: Hillary Walton at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Village Heart Healers: contact Bliss at email@example.com.