[fancy_box]Thank you so much for showing interest in a Work-Trade exchange with NAPC!
An event like this would be impossible without the generous participation of Work-Traders.
Full Work-Traders can expect to work a total of 8 hours over the course of the event, in either two 4 hour shifts or one 8 hour shift. In exchange for your time and professionalism you will get a reduced all weekend pass for $60.00. Included in your work-trade is free camping.
Positions that we are looking to fill include:
- Admissions – Registration Clerks, Greeters, Volunteer Check in Staff, Will Call, Performer Check in Staff
- Camp Ground Host
- Green team – Grounds upkeep, recycling/trash, site restoration
- Hospitality – prep cooks, servers, dishwashers, beverage attendants
- Operations – Site Set up – Breakdown, sign & banner team, table & Chair team, tenting team
- Outreach – pre -event office support and social media postings
- Parking Attendants
- Peace Vibe – AKA security
- Production – Stage hands, electricians
- Workshop Hosts – AV, Room Monitors, Time keeper/Mc
Please fill out the application below. The application has space for you to list your skills, strengths and preferences as well as your contact information and times of day you would like to donate your time.
We appreciate your interest in helping out and the Work-Trade Coordinator will get back to you as soon as possible once we have received all the information we need.